Transform Your Appearance with a Smile Makeover
If you are self-conscious about dental imperfections such as chips, discoloration, or misalignment, we can perform a smile makeover to transform the appearance of your smile. During treatment, we can combine two or more cosmetic procedures, including porcelain veneers, gum contouring, or teeth whitening, to address a variety of aesthetic concerns. Drs. David C. MacKay and Christopher DeMille use cutting-edge technology to provide the most natural-looking results for our patients. For your convenience, our West Valley City, UT, office is equipped to handle every phase of your smile makeover in as little as one visit.
Address Multiple Cosmetic Imperfections
A smile makeover is a customized treatment plan that combines two or more cosmetic procedures. Our team can address a variety of cosmetic blemishes and flaws, including:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Dulled or worn teeth
- Tooth discoloration
- Uneven gum line
- Excess gum tissue that overshadows the smile
- Crooked teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Overly crowded teeth
During your consultation, our team will discuss your expectations and aesthetic goals before designing your smile makeover. Depending upon your needs, we may request x-rays or digital images to examine the structure of your smile.
A Comprehensive Plan
After evaluating your oral health, we will develop your comprehensive treatment plan. This may include:
- Porcelain Veneers: These thin, ceramic shells cover the front of the teeth, concealing chips, cracks, and deep stains. In addition, veneers can fill gaps between teeth and correct overlapping teeth. With our advanced CEREC technology, we can streamline your treatment, taking digital impressions, manufacturing, and placing your veneers in a single visit.
- Gum Contouring: If you have an uneven gum line or excess soft tissue, our dentists may recommend gum contouring. During this procedure, we can reshape your gum line using our advanced CO2 laser. This technology helps to ensure precision and minimizes bleeding and discomfort.
- Teeth Whitening: To brighten your smile, we offer professional teeth whitening treatments at our office. Using advanced whitening gel, our team can lighten your teeth by several shades, revealing a bright, beautiful smile.
- Dental Bonding: During treatment, our team will apply composite resin to the tooth surface, concealing minor chips, cracks, and stains. The material will be color-matched to blend seamlessly with your surrounding teeth.
- ClearCorrect: For moderate misalignment that cannot be addressed with dental bonding or porcelain veneers, we may recommend ClearCorrect. This orthodontic treatment discreetly straightens teeth using clear, removable aligners for optimal patient comfort.
Using advanced technology and the latest dental techniques, our highly experienced dentists can help you achieve a radiant smile.
Advantages of a Custom Smile Makeover
A smile makeover can address a number of cosmetic dental concerns and is designed to meet your unique needs. Combining any number of procedures, we can help you achieve beautiful, dramatic results. A glowing smile can transform your appearance and your quality of life, helping to boost your self-confidence.
Our dentists use cutting-edge technology to provide the most natural-looking results for our patients.
This treatment not only affects the appearance of your smile, but may also help to improve your oral health. When your teeth are aligned, it is easier to brush and floss properly, helping to protect you against gum disease and tooth decay.
Start Your Journey Today
If you are ready to achieve a flawless smile, Drs. Christopher DeMille and David MacKay can provide high quality cosmetic procedures. Contact our office online or call us at (801) 397-5262 to schedule a smile makeover consultation.